- You must book a court online before you play.
- Cancel any unwanted bookings online (24 hours in advance of your session to receive an automatic refund). No refund for any reason will be issued for court cancellations outside of the automatic refund window.
- You can book up to 2 hours’ worth of tennis per day.
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance for Annual Pass holders, 14 days in advance for Club Pass holders or 6 days in advance for Pay & Play bookings.
- Up to 3 bookings in any 7 day period can be made at any one time for Annual Pass holders. Up to 7 bookings in any 7 day period can be made for Club Pass holders.
- SCT has the right to cancel bookings at their discretion. An email will be sent to the member notifying them.
- SCT reserves the right to pre-book the Courts for coaching, events, competitions and maintenance.
- Players should comply with the principles of Respect and Fair Play, both on and off the courts.
- Members should wear appropriate sports clothing and footwear when on court.
- Any playing of music should be at a controlled level that does not annoy other users of the courts or neighbouring residents.
- Smoking is not allowed on the courts.
- Take off the court everything you take on – including all balls and general litter (please use bins provided).
- Members play tennis at their own risk and are asked to apply common sense in looking out for themselves and other members at all times.
- Ensure you close the court gate properly when you leave.
- Do not let anyone into the courts under any circumstance. Users are able to access the courts via a booking. If any user asked to be let into the court, advise them to contact the Tennis Office.
- No person may coach others for financial gain on any court without the prior approval of SCT.
- Report any damage to SCT.
- Under no circumstances are dogs, bycicles, rollerskates, skooters or any other sport other than tennis, allowed in the tennis courts.
Right to Play
- You must book a court online before playing – if someone is playing on the court when you arrive use your booking confirmation as proof or use another court if available. If you have any problems contact us during office hours (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat-Sun 10am-3pm).
Should you have a problem at any time or need to contact us in regards to your booking, contact details are below:
Tel: 01793 200118 during office hours
Email: [email protected]
Swindon Community Tennis, St Marks Recreation Ground, Whitehouse Road, Swindon, SN2 1DB